Plan Your Visit to the CVA
A field trip to the CVA gallery can be an enriching experience for you and your students or group.
A field trip can include the following:
1. Meet & Greet with a tour guide.
2. Gallery Tour of the current exhibition.
3. An Artist Talk to help answer how and why.
4. Interactive Activities like ‘Juror of the Exhibit’ or a Scavenger Hunt.
5. Art-Making in one of our nine studios.
6. Cross-Curricular Enrichment to help students make connections.
In order to provide you with the best experience possible, please schedule your visit at least 3 weeks in advance by contacting the Gallery at 336.333.7485 or email@example.com. Field trip costs are based on number of students, time, and types of activities desired.